iTunes Alarm Description
Editor: This iTunes utility turns your Mac into the most fully featured Alarm Clock you've ever owned. It'll gently Put you to sleep then quietly do the same for your computer. When its time to wake Up, it'll wake the computer first, and then rouse you from your slumber with whatever music or radio station you choose. You can even use it to seamlessly change from one playlist to another, changing your party's mood at a specific time (a useful tool when its time for your guests to leave.)
- Unlimited number of nameable alarms
- Wakes the computer from sleep automatically
- Configurable snooze button
- Pick from any playlist - including folders, or ones that contain radio stations
- Or, use the random feature to let the alarm choose for you
- Sleep button makes falling aSleep to music easy
- Use playlists on shared libraries, iPods, or CD's
- Choose 12 or 24 hour time
- And much much more!
iTunes Alarm Screenshots
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in iTunes Alarm 2.1.4
Release notes are not available currently.
iTunes Alarm Requirements
No additional system requirements.